Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial

You know it comes a time when we need to have realise that we're can't do A or B.

For example these Ugly Trolls!. They're seriously .... I've no comment either.







Michael lived in style, went off in style too. Check out his golden coffins with diamonds OMG

The memorial was one big event where a lot of celebrities came to sing his songs. Honestly, I think no one can ever sing Michael's songs except for one, which is Adam Lambert.

The king of Pop, that title would no longer fit Michael as he is one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived. I can't keep repeating the same thing because I'm also tired of saying that I'm depressed over his passing.

I wonder why the people criticize the Jacksons for letting Paris have a say in this. After all, it's her father. I can't imagine the pain she has to endure, all the teasing she has to face next time. That's mad.




When I see what happens in the outside world, I always feel very lucky to have these 4 people as my family.

No comments: