Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding Bells~



I attended a pre-wedding dinner at my neighbor's. The decoration and renovations made to the house were very elaborate. I didn't really go around snapping pictures of the house because I'm intimidated by the swarm of people flashing their SLRs everywhere.




My old folks once said, if you don't like lamb, you're not a Hainanese. My first choice was to go and sweep away all the lamb. Usually the lambs served by caterers are awful, but this one is so tender, and yet the mint sauce that goes with the lamb meat blends in nicely with the lamb. Both taste complement one another, it sure is a good chance to savor such fantastic food.


After a few gulps of beer and a lot of delaying, I got up and roam the house.






This was interesting, I was stoning at the place and basically staring blank at this particular spot.



Mom and Sis







P.U.S.H was wonderful, although I had my ears ringing throughout the whole duration, I still had tons of fun. I still couldn't digest what happened, a bottle full of mixed feelings, so mad yet so happy. It's as if it can't be happening. Oh well, time sure flies, before I knew it, I had to say good bye.

No comments: