Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cautious

I've been very wary with a lot of things since the start of last year, actually maybe more 'ke poh' towards what's going on around me. But, it turned out pretty good when I'm like that.

Two Timing




Oops I did it Lied Again




Hiding




Those never passed my ears and eyes :) I never regretted the day I became cautious. These few days were like an emotional roller coaster ride for me, my life hasn't started yet because its coming near to the exams, how great is that?

But lying down on the sweet soft grass, staring up the sky and admiring the sunshine, it helped me make up my mind. At least I'm not lost now.

There was once a promise made that history won't repeat itself, and I take that word really seriously.

So, I've decided...




If it happens even the slightest bit, I'll be packing my bags and leaving on the next train

No comments: