Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Relationship Taboo

I heard about this I think at least 5 times a day so maybe I agree with the people a little, so we'll just talk about that




Why shouldn't we talk about other people ( as though you're crazy over them ) when we're talking to our loved ones.

Jealousy, oh that's a terrible feeling. I think people would mostly feel like that ( or maybe not ) when it happens. Maybe talking a little bit wouldn't do harm, but after crossing the line, what builds up in your partner's mind, that one I really don't know.

Three years back I did that, I talked about a girl as though I'm crazy over her. Little that I know that I'll piss my partner off. However, I never did understand what's wrong about talking about how nice, great, understanding, helpful my friend can be. Maybe that's because I didn't have anything else to say, which was quite a trouble to the relationship.

Right now, committing that taboo is just the same as going into a Man-United bar wearing a Liverpool jersey.




Or even walking into Celcom territory in Digi Yellowman Suit.



Why not try watching P.S I Love You and maybe understand this particular part of the situation


It's the girl that's talking.




It's not that you can't talk about other people, but there's always a limit to everything right?

So girls, don't go overboard and expect your guy to put up with it.
And guys, don't go talking about other girls in front of yours as though they're Megan Fox. Both sides have to be considerate :S





I hope you're happy now -_-

No comments: