Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Digi Phone Plan

I was looking through my wallet and other stuffs on the, my facial expression wasn't too great.




Oops whats this

I realised that I used to have a remainder of credit about 14 bucks every month. But stepping into 2008, I find it impossible to have that amount anymore.

Fyi, I'm using Hotlink Prepaid because I used to think it's cheap for people like me :)

I have second thoughts on continuing my little bond with Maxis and believe it or not I'm actually considering Digi, the telco I used to hate so much D:

Maybe that's because I'd like some cupid angel help me get some love during the night?



Or maybe because they're just getting better and giving better offers.



Then again I would consider Maxis Postpaid Service, but I really like my privacy, I don't like my numbers being itemized and then your parents just come after every person that has a 1 minute conversation with me. That's too much to believe but it's true.

Or even maybe just maybe, we go ten or twenty years ahead, I'll follow Digi for this very reason.



It's just a thought now, I have not decided yet. I want to spend my weekend not only staring at my wallet, but counting how much I have :O



Till then, that's all just a dream.





I gave you a chance, don't let me down

No comments: