Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation's Over

Hey peeps, I've been gone for a rather long time but it's all going to change now since something burst my bubble, one good advice is to never keep everything to yourself when it's already too much of a burden to. When the bubble bursts, you won't like it.




You could probably write a book with this amount of shit stuck up in your mind like how Stephanie Meyer wrote all her Twilight Sagas.

Anyway, moving along. Ever wonder why when you go somewhere without telling your parents, they start worrying and making a big fuss out of it, later on when you get back, you'd give the " Aiyo it's not big deal it's just the field " It has always occured to me that it's not much of a big deal until I myself experienced it.

In fact, I feel worse now that I can't curse at all, but I'll just say it anyway. Have you ever thought that, maybe people have much more things on their mind right now to worry about other than worrying about your whereabouts. Perhaps, a little note would be really nice sometimes? Rather than people waiting their asses off, playing the guessing game, hide and seeks.

I'm so sick, tired, frustrated of dealing with this. Yeah, this is what I go through basically everyday, A to Z, you name it. Wait, there's more, after the guessing game ends, the person shows up with a shit excuse that might even kill you.

There's no " I " in Team , when can people register that in their minds.

Hah, I even think that I'm wasting time typing this out. I guess I'll set this one aside for now.




The FIRST time I ever took note of movies of local production is when Sepet was aired.



This one, and I even took the time to watch it the second time. I bought the disc ( of course it's original ) and still kept it until now. This movie was one of the best movies I've ever watched.

First of all, you never really get to see movies that actually makes your mood go on a roller coaster ride and at the end it just stabs your heart. How many movies can actually do that?

And if you didn't know, it's the master piece of the late Yasmin Ahmad.



I wouldn't say many good things about her because it's pointless now, maybe that's how I feel after watching some of her advertisements as well.

What's the point of being a good person, praising her when she's not alive already, appreciating her work etc when all that was done was gossiping and talking about the controversy of this great person when she was alive. Hmm, *wonders*

If you noticed, it's always like this.

These are some of her work.






I really look up to this person. R.I.P Yasmin!

No comments: