Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going green?

Woke up at 8.30 in the morning, I went to TP for basketball again. Only this time, I didn't cycle. I barely got any sleep since my whole body muscles were sore.

We played a full court match. And boy I sucked so bad this time, I don't know what got into me but at least that's fixed. We had lunch at Istilah and then we went out separate ways back home.

When I got home, my nose picked up this foul smell. I thought I stepped on poop. But apparently the smell was coming from my house.

I stood in front of the garden staring at the lil black patches on the grass.



Those are organic fertilizers. I was thinking maybe I can go green, help the environment yadayadayada.


Being ambitious

BUT THEN, IT STINKS LIKE MAD! It's just like living in the pig farm. Holy crap man. To the pig farmers, I feel you :D


I don't want to wake up every morning having this kind of thoughts

I laze around in my room the whole evening, mainly because every other part of the house STINKS!

I watched the MU vs Hull City match. It was pretty good at first, they were leading with 3 goals. Ronaldo was pretty careless though, MU could have scored another 3 to 4 goals. Then the players got frustrated each time they miss and played rough. I guess Hull took their frustration to their own advantage.

The match ended with a 4-3 score. MU won. I think I wasted my time watching that match.

No comments: