Thursday, November 6, 2008

Man, my dad and I have been like fighting for the computer lately.

It's really funny though. Like when I'm using, he'll ask me to go drink water. Next thing you know, he's on his ass using my comp. Heh.

So yeah, that's why I couldn't update that frequent lately.

Monday

I skipped school to go out with my sis Steph. I haven't seen her in awhile. Maybe not awhile, 1 freaking year.

I arrived at Sunway at about 11. There was a not-so-huge crowd there. Apparently there was a hiphop/breakdance competition.


I think the black one is Joey

I met Steph at the MCD, we bought our lunch and then headed to the cinema.

I met her girlfriends. Each coming one by one. First I met Aletheia, Michelle, Rachael, Bryan and Edmund. Sorry, I couldn't remember the rest, but I'll get your contacts soon enough alright.

While we were waiting for everyone to come, Rachael offered me MacNuggets. She was like Do you want some? I'll feed you..

I went WTH after I heard that seriously, but I was so full so I declined. Lucky me though :D That girl left a lasting impression, I've gotta admit that.

We watched The Coffin.



Man it was boring as hell, I've never watched any horror movie that ain't scary at all <_< Don't waste your money on this movie.

We chilled and walked around till I had to go back. Man I wished I could have stay longer. Hopefully there'll be another outing alright.



Thursday

Our outing got killed because Ka Hui couldn't make it. Apparently he got grounded. Sad case. Anyways, I met up with Lyn and Whk at Sunway. We went to Sakae Sushi to eat and guess who we saw. It was Louis.

I didn't know he worked part time there. It was kinda odd ordering from him.


Grape Jelly, once it wobbles it doesn't stop ;)


Oh noes she killed the jelly, you know what I mean.

And uh, I'm not taking down the photo cause you look absolutely fine.

We rushed to the Cinema to watch Quantum Of Solace. Kay this time I won't bother to put up the poster cause it ain't worth it.

I thought it would be nice since it's so like highly rated. It is overrated. Probably the worst Bond Movie I've watched. I want Pierce Brosnan ;( He rocks. Even Die Another Day is better than this ten folds.

Neways, my back ached so bad cause of the crappy seats. We walked around and had 1901/span> since Whk asked for it. Then we finished up with up with some walking and dropped by at the candy store.

I'm so gonna get diabetes ;)



We didn't camwhore though, but I got an idea and we took this picture.



I went back at 6, and as usual Whk went back the last.

I did some laps at the field before dinner and went tuition. It was kinda last minute.

Anyways, I felt really irritated today somehow, and I'm going to sleep now. its 2 am. So yeah, good night ;D

No comments: