Sunday, November 16, 2008

Off to Thailand soon

I just got a picture from Caleb.


Last week's Gala Night

Friday

I made this last minute plan thing to go Sunway to catch Madagascar 2. I had nothing on anyway, so what the heck?
I called Ka Hui and Huey Ling along.

On the way there, my younger sister was having the 'braces' talk with Ka Hui and Huey Ling. I was so lost in the conversation but well luckily I don't have braces. * big smile *




Ka Hui couldn't eat much of the pop corn because of his braces :D


It was awesome, we wanted to have some Starbucks before we went back but my mom came early so we didn't get the chance ._.

We headed back to my house since Huey Ling never been to it before.


Ka Hui playing Apologize on the piano



We chilled in my room a lil while before we went out for dinner at Thiam Khee. I wanted Ka Hui to stayover for frisbee but the weather didn't allow that ;(

It's been raining every evening for days now and I didn't even get the chance to play any sports.

After they went back home, I was stoning at home doing nothing until Aletheia texted me. Ah she's awesome. She accompanied me until I fell asleep.

Saturday

I had too much sleep, like 4 hours of sleep before the match :D I woke up at 7 am to prepare myself for it.

Everyone brought newspapers and brooms to dry up the court since it rained heavily last night.






Spitfire :)


From left : Ee Lin, Iman, Edwin, Andrew, Aiman


Oh look who came along


Jing Chuan


Tze Yang


Lilian


Ai Vee and Lilian




I love this moment



Our lil strategy planning session


Members from the opposing team


Jing Chuan and Aleah


Jing Chuan taking his free throw

We won by 32 points :D So proud of ourselves, but one thing though, we could have done better.





Group photo

We had an open house in the evening later on.

Joe Yi was kind enough to give me a lift to JC's house. Lucky me.

Pictures by my over-rated Nokia phone camera


Andrew's Satay!




And look who decided to come :D



We hang outside a lil while then we went back into the house. I was in denial that I couldn't lose money to Caleb in a Black Jack game. But I lost five bucks to him! PH luck much!?



Watched 'The Happening' in the tv room later on. It's supposedly a violent/horror movie but it turned out to be like a comedy.

Man I like his house, quite nicely designed. Maybe one day I can own that kind of house too :D

I got back home at 12, thanks to Joe Yi for fetching me home.

Dance classes ended, I'm packing my luggage right now. Boarding the plane to Thailand in the afternoon. I'll be gone for about 5~6 days. So yeah, stay tuned next week. Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.