Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged!

1. The person who tagged you is?
Brenda Teyew Jia Xiang And Lee Huey Ling

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Friends | Childhood friends

3. Your five impressions of her/him?

* Friendly * Friendly
* Pretty? :D * Thinks too much
* Clumsy * Clumsy as well
* Good company * Good company
* Forgetful! * Funny

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
This one I can't remember sorry O_O | Helped and guided me through my breakup.

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Can't recall for both either.

6. If she/he became your lover you will?
I guess that will be fine? I've never really thought about it before.

7. If she/he became your lover, a thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Nothing, I like them the way they are.

8. If she/he became your enemy, you will?
I don't think this will happen.

9. If she/he became your enemy, the reason will be?
Backstabs and lies?

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
One word, GREAT.

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I don't know, hope its good though.

13. The character you love of yourself is?
Able to crap when I need to.

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
My stubbornness.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Just myself.

16. To people that care about and like you, say something.
I love you guys. It's because of your support that I'm still breathing.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Ka Hui
2. Pei Szan
3. Hui Lyn
4. Fen Leigh
5. Denise Leom
6. Min Xian
7. Elizabeth
8. Eugene G
9. Wen Xia
10. Yong Jie

18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with?
She's still single.

19. Is no. 9 male or female?
Female

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
I'll be damned ;D

21. What is no. 2 studying?
Science stream.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Just a few minutes ago

23. What genre of music does no. 8 like?
Crap, I've no idea.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
A sister.

25. Would you ever woo no. 3?
I don't think so, don't want to ruin a good friendship.

26. How about no. 7?
Never.

27. Is no. 4 single?
Yeah I think so.

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Leom

29. What’s the hobby of no. 10?
Monkey Tour!

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
I don't think they even know each other.

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
SMK USJ 13

32. Say something casual about no. 1?
Closest friend. understands me well :)

33. Have you ever tried developing feelings for no. 6?
Not at all, I prefer being friends.

34. Where does no. 9 live?
She's studying in Singapore.

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
Her answer always changes from time to time <_<

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Nah, just normal friends.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
That, have to ask someone else ;D

38. What is no. 6 doing now?
Sleeping.

No comments: