Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thailand

It's been a week since I came back, I finally got the urge to blog about my trip thanks to someone.

Day 1

We went to the airport only to find bad news. My dad's passport was short of one day for the 6 month validity thing. But luckily the officer let him go after contacting the other officer in Phuket.

We took Air Asia , the plane was considered not cramp compared to the last plane I sat on. I sat alone with two empty seats beside me. So as we depart I immediately doze off until we reached Phuket.


I don't know why, but this is the firs Air Asia plane I that I don't find cramp

It was about an hour or two to get to Club Med. Car journey took longer than the plane -.-


I stood here for like 10 mins before I walked in :S


We immediately got seated and served with Iced Tea and Water

Oh I tell you the Iced Tea is awesome!

We both got our ClubMed tags while the adults get a ribbon one.



We were brought to our rooms and the first thing that opened my eyes was..


Double-Queen bed!


Opps I messed it up :X


I don't know why but I just like this kind of funky drawings


Bathroom



I like the garden, it's so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and the plants are so luscious. It feels so good just lying down on the grass, plus you don't see any dog poop around :D

We headed to the beach in the evening. And WOW THE BEACH IS AMAZING!


Don't you just love an evening stroll on the beach?


My sis and I


Clean and fine sand, you don't see that in PD


One day I'll bring my special someone here ;)


Hi JIE:D - greetings from Phuket

And something before we went back in for dinner



They even have dress codes for dinner. Changes everyday :D But, I didn't know that so we were the odd ones wearing different colour.



The first thing that caught my attention was..


For people that loves sushi


Yakitate-Japan fans :D


For people who haves a sweet tooth



When you go Thailand, try Tom Kha Gai which also means Chicken Tom Yam, served with coconut flesh in a coconut :D

And no, I didn't forget the


Chocolate fountain <3

You know, I admit I love fruits, I really really really love to eat fruits. But when I reached Club Med, I was so pissed off looking at fruits.




Can see, CANNOT EAT! OMG!

That's all for Day 1, I got some hardcore training tomorrow. So stay tuned. Good night.

No comments: