Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kwan's Birthday

Happy Early Birthday Siew Kwan!



I just knew this girl last year and boy does she rock!? She's such an outgoing person. What's not to like about her? Her lil screeches and screams that pierces everyone's ears :D Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's party cause I know I sure did :)

We hid in Elizabeth's house, Kwan didn't know that we were going to be there. We waited till like 8.30am then only Siew Kwan arrived. We were hiding at the stairs shh-ing each other.

We went and surprised her as soon as she came in.



Hah, she can't take surprises

Yen's moms' car broke down. We went out to help right after we surprise Kwan.

Caleb was like ' I can push this with 1 hand '

But nooooo, he couldn't do it :D




The guys pushed it to the workshop

After that we took a walk to USJ4 School. We forgot they were having SPM ._.


Caleb, Nic, Jason , Yen

We walked back to Liz's house again. Our whole body so sweaty, so we kinda snatch to stand in front of the air conditioner.


Nic bullying Jason again


Kwan : DONT TOUCH MY FRIEND!

Nicholas lost his target, he preys for another victim.

Only this time, it's Yen



We went and play Charades after cooling down, we had 20 people so 10 people were divided into each groups. The theme was Movies.


Melissa


Yong Jie struggling with his


Dex


Eshen

After Charades, we played Twister.




Move your butt!


Birthday girl gives it a shot


This looks pretty gay



After I was done with it, I went and KePoh. I got to see the cake before they light it up ect ect.




Looks good? Elizabeth and Serene baked it, go order from them.
I haven't played this for ages

We sang tbe birthday song :D


Was it that hard to cut the cake?

I don't know how, and when, but Nic broke the chair.


We have our very own carpenter Chin

Rikhai suggested that we play the Dare! game and so we did.

Hah loads of dares were done. Including this one :-








Yen kissing Eric's feet




Eric and Calvin kissing Yen's leg

I suggested the loser will kiss Nicholas, that idea ended up back firing on me <_<





There's loads of photos that are missing. I'm waiting for Yen and Liz to send me the photos.

No comments: