Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Wen Jinn!

Thursday

Happy Birthday Wen Jinn Lou Dao! Finally 16 and one more year to go before you drive :D Why not go grab a motorcycle first eh?

I went to school, finishing up the last two useless papers. We were glad it was over, but then in the end there was nothing we can do. After recess there was a fire drill, it was the wrong time to do it okay!

It was so hot, not that I'm being gayish or what not, but still it was very very very hot! not to mention HUMID. But one thing was really funny is when Yong Jie spotted an Anwar-look-alike.

Crap he looked so alike man, we kept daring each other to shout 'Datuk Seri' but we didn't cause we got no balls it wasn't necessary :D He didn't look like Anwar up close though, damn potong.

After school, I rushed home for a short nap then got ready to go Wen Jinn's house. Reached there about almost 4.

The first thing I saw was this.


Gambling..


and more gambling..

I straight away jump on the couch and started playing PSP :D Played Winning Eleven and I beat the CPU once. Unlike Maxon which lost to the CPU all the time. Har har :D


Look who's stupid now

Awhile later, Wen Jinn took out the cake.


I swear it was a really good cake, with blue berries in it too!


Birthday Boy

At 5 we headed to MPSJ and finish up the day with a frisbee game.

Back at night, I couldn't go out and play fireworks like I was supposed to do because apparently ' I'll get raped ' So yeah, I missed out on everything , I could even hear the fireworks from my house, no joke man :(

Friday

The only reason I came to school was to return the book I borrowed for so long to Samuel. Thanks for lending me the Squash book btw.

There were no classes for the whole day, I got so bored I had to walk around in school. I just went over to Finnix and chilled there the whole day. We have peanuts so it beats reading a book ;)

I caught a lizard in a can and I brought it up to my class. I poured it out on a table where Yong Jie was playing reversi. He thought it was fake and touched it. It moved and everyone jumped. Hah, that was hilarious alright.

After school, I went out to Sunway to get my shoes. Oh finally I got them. My mom was generous enough to let me spend. Althought I seldom shop, but when I do, it costs a bomb.



Anyway, when I got back I managed to catch up on my sleep and I skipped Baskin Robbins for that :( Oh well.

I went out at 6 in the evening for the usual frisbee game. It was okay cept that they were almost done playing. So potong ;( I seasoned my shoes with some jogging after the game.

Tuition was good, I never learned this much in any classes before. It was probably the most boring class I've ever had, maybe because we lack of the talkative ones.

Anyway, it's 2.40am now, I gotta catch a basketball session in 5 hours time. So till then, Good Night.

No comments: