Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sucky Neighbours

Y'know I hate sucky neighbours, especially when they purposely do things to annoy you. I have this crap coconut tree that pulls my internet line and well of course it messes up my connection.

Every time I want to do something online I get interrupted by the DC's and all. So I called the Telecom and they asked me to wait. So you know me, I'm really impatient.

So I resolved to this :


A lil higher...



If my neighbour was more reasonable and actually not such an ass I wouldn't have done that.


I wanna chop the coconut tree! CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP!

Had tuition for physics


Dr.Wong explaining the theory <_<

In the evening I went for jogging. Somehow, I felt so stuffy in my tummy. Sorry Jess, I keep getting stomach aches when I run with you.

Now I know why, its the food from Deepavali, there's probably something in the food :9 Ehehe, don't mind me, I'm not insulting your cooking aunty, it tastes awesome!

Oh well no worries now Jess, I won't make the jogging thing so 'potong steam' anymore since my systems are cleared :D

Oh yeah I just thought of something. Even now Indians are following us, I guess Red Packets isn't much of a tradition thing anymore, its more of a practical thing.



I think ours looks better, but what the heck? We've been doing this for years now so yeah. Bet any other races would catch up.

Theres exam tomorrow, that means I get more time to sleep :D I just finished watching PurePwnage and I'm so tired now. So yeah good night people :)

No comments: