Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why be an onion?

My apologies about updating yesterday's post, I got caught blogging :(

You know when people fight let's say generally, they do make up after some time. Let's exclude girls though cause their fights are unreasonably LONG. No offense heheh.

On the other hand, when guys fight. Y'know we just make up after a day or so if it isn't serious or anything. Well enough beating around the bush, here's what happened:


i need to THINK
whether u jump of the building right nw
or drown myself
u tell me
u get to choose how i die
=)


That was on Sunday, 2 am in the morning. This was the last sentences I saw from our IM chat.

Back at school. I tried talking to him, the first thing he showed me was his middle finger, followed by Fuck you, I'm not talking to you. I just stunned there and was left clueless.


That's pretty much how to describe it

I have no idea what I did wrong, I tried looking through all the texts, message histories and look back at what I done, but I couldn't find the reason. Moreover, he does not want to tell me why is he treating me like this.

I'm not being over sensitive aka gay, it's just that I value friendship like nothing else.

Usually, a friend would confront his/her friend if he/she has a problem with them. I doubt friends don't fight, even the best friends whichsoever still fight once in awhile. And in the end, they confront each other and solve their problem without complications..or not. As a result you get a stronger friendship. True? No?

A friend of mine said : Just fuck it if he doesn't wanna tell.

Maybe I'll do that. I'll leave it at that state, because I really have no idea what I've done to deserve this. So yeah, rather than being frustrated over something that's really unsolvable. I'll live on and hopefully, just hopefully time will mend things.

Worse come to worst, the friendship is ruined. Well obviously its a big loss but then what can I do right?

No comments: