Monday, October 27, 2008

Loud 2008

Sunday

I woke up 8 in the morning and called Min Xian. Her sleepy/blur voice meant she was still sleeping. She got to SJBA before me when I said I'm on the way. I really should stop misusing that sentence :)

I reached SJBA about 10 in the morning. It was pretty crowded. I straight away went to meet Min Xian,, Wei Han and Eshen at the stall. Pretty much waited for people to come. We made the price cheaper cause no one was coming to play.

Xin Li spent 10 bucks to make Wei Han wet. *coughs coughs* please don't misunderstand.


Our lil Miss Devil trying to land a shot


She managed to land a shot!

There was a Haunted Mansion thing going on too. Guan and Rikhai went in as ghosts.


This kinda freaked me out



Instead of scaring people, he got whacked in the Mansion

That's pretty much it for the Fun Fair. I sat down at Xin Li's stall helping her count the profit while Dex and I waited for Guan's sister to come.


1 K worth of coupons

I went back home at 3 and washed up.





I went to school at 4.30 like Jia Huey asked. The bus ended up coming at 5.30 cause it got lost. Me,Yen and Huey talked crap the whole time, hah, pretty used to that already.

I told Denise the bus was leaving before she came. She panicked and rush over :D

The bus came, it took us about half an hour or less to reach the Church.

Boy, it was crowded! First thing we saw was this uh Human Futsal.



Time to test your eyes, if you really see properly, or maybe squint your eyes till its smaller than mine, you can see Me and Yen Yi in the picture ;D



They had Nintendo Wii there with the boxing games and so on, pretty cool. And there was this band that played Lucky, it sounded so good.

I was pretty surprised to see my old cell mate , John. I also saw Shing Queen, gosh, haven't seen her for a year I think.

We went in to the auditorium for the concert.


They used rubbish bins to create beats



Ignore the poor picture quality, Nokia Cameras are so overrated ;d

It ended at about 10 and Yen Yi and Denise split up with us, they took the KK bus back home. Me and Jia Huey took the same bus back home. I got home, lost my voice, couldn't even talk. No one in the house could hear what am I mumbling about.

It was so fun I tell you, hope next year's Loud is even more crowded.

No comments: