Friday, October 3, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Woke up 7 in the morning, I cycled to TP to watch the match between 4A and 4B.

Again, not all of them turn up for the match. Aiyo, at least try to make it for the game, not just studying all the time. No offense, studying ain't bad but then take a break at least?


Ben taking a shot

In the end, some people had to go, I joined in 4B's team and we won. We headed to Fatty Ho for breakfast or lunch and then went back home.

My father managed to book the 2.30 show for Mamma Mia!

We had Balinese food for lunch at Ole Ole Bali



The waiter was waiting for us to order cause we had no damn idea what to eat

If people didn't know how big the portion was and ordered for themselves, they'll be screwed

After lunch, Hui Lyn called me, we talked until it was time for my movie.



This show! Oh my God! I enjoyed it so much! So joyful and lively. That's all I can describe about this movie. Oh oh and one more, you can hear people singing in the cinema. All the ABBA songs kick ass man. For those who don't know how to appreciate it I'm sorry ;)

After I got back I immediately went for jogging.

And sorry Winnie, didn't knew you cancel tuition for the SUPER BIG CYCLING EVENT ;D I'll make it up to you :)

I played a lil basketball and avoid the rain at Thean Ming's house. Once again thanks for letting me drop by :D and thanks for the 100 plus :DD

Came back home only knowing that we're eating dinner late. Gosh I was starving. But it was worth the wait.


I heart french bread


I hate it when my family don't believe what I say. Sure I said I hate art. But when I love something, I know I can do it well. So, stop doubting me. It pisses me off.

1 comment:

karenymz said...

I wish we could watch Mama Mia together. Just too bad it wasn't out yet n we havent the time. Miss you guys loads.

Movie was good right? didnt recommend wrongly then. Knew you guys would enjoy it.