Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by NIGEL

1) Do you think you are hot?
No, I never thought of that before :D

2)Upload a favourite picture of yourself.



3) Why do you like the picture?
Believe it or not, that's the first time I had hot chocolate. In Taiwan.

4)When is the last time you ate pizza?
Yesterday.

5)Whats the last song you listened to?
Jason Mraz & Colbie Caliet - Lucky

6)What you are doing besides this?
Just chilling on my bed.

7)What name you prefer besides your name?
Nothing else, I love my name.

5 people to tag :

Andrew
Huey Ling
Denise
Pei Szan
Min Xian

8)Who is number 1?
My bestfriend.

9)Number 3 is having a relationship with..
No idea.

10)Say something about number 5.

Ridiculously funny ;D

11)How about number 4..?

Hot picture O_O

12) Who is number 2?
My childhood friend.

No comments: