Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wednesday

I barely slept that night, after what happened. Everything is just replaying again and again in my mind. I don't know whether I would have the same genuine feeling for a person like I had for someone before. I don't feel that vibe, that vibe that pushes me to give in my all. Perhaps it takes time to mend everything. I don't feel sad or any regrets, it's just a thought that haunt me for so long. I don't want to commit another mistake, at least not a mistake that'll end up stabbing my heart in many different ways.


I just had to let it out, I'm feeling way better than yesterday. It was crappy so I didn't have that one push to blog about it.


I woke up in the morning. And all I felt was this sore feeling in my throat. I got up and looked into the mirror and saw a bruise there! Ugh!

Elson! You elbowed me and now I feel the pain.

My throat, it feels like something is inside it. I can barely swallow any food nor water. Even when I talk it still feels like something is stuck up my throat. Can't even eat my FAVOURITE ICE CREAM :


YEP! It's Potong Ice Cream!

I got off the phone with Hui Lyn and we were like

Hui Lyn
Me


Where's MOS?
Uh, it's somewhere dark and near this place.
Where lah, I thought you've been there before.
Yeah, I've been there, but you're asking the wrong guy for directions.
Ishhh.

So yeah, you can't ask me for any directions at all, except maybe if you're bored and you feel like getting lost.


Since I can't do anything I only watched my mom cleaned up my sister's room.

And my god, we can open up stores to sell magazines man!


This is only a quarter of what we have, or maybe what I see is only a quarter :X

Please buy my mags :D

In the evening I went to Ben's house and we went basketball together. He took my bike to take his stuffs.

Ben, what exactly did you do with my bike, it has this clicking sound every time I paddle it.

Anyway, doesn't matter lah, I brought it to repair and the sound is still there. Ugh.

I came back about 6.40pm and I got screwed for being late. We were suppose to leave for Parade at 6.30. We had Pizza Hut and it was tastyyyyyyy, maybe toooo tastyy.

During night time I was so thirsty and you know why? Cause of Pizza Hut! Is MSG very cheap nowadays? Why must you put so much? Oh my god, I swear that was my worst eating experience aside from my Hong Kong trip.

So that's the last time I'm going there, at least for now.


Sorry bro, you asked for it

No comments: