Saturday, October 18, 2008

First week over...

Finally, a TEMPORARY break from all the stress.

Back in tuition, pretty much nothing to do, we laughed, talk and joked about almost anything we can see.


I happen to find this picture in the phone. Me, Xin Li

Later on Xin Li took her phone and snap a picture of my phone.


N73

Friday

It was the end the end of the first week of exam. Y'know what, I didn't even cheat! Not because of the guilt of cheating, but I didn't even get the chance to :(

The teacher kept coming over to my place and stood beside me. What was she thinking? ' Maybe I was cheating? '

And no, I didn't cheat. I lied down, with my palm wrapped around my school uniform collar. Then I was asked by the teacher to open my hand -.-

That really irritated me. Oh well, can't blame her if she wants to try and catch me, but that's just a dream that will never come true ay :D

Back home, I couldn't resist sitting down on the couch, just lying down for 10 minutes satisfied me. I spent the whole afternoon-evening playing games and lying down, pretty much lazing around. I didn't have that motivation to open the book and study.

Just when I was about to doze off, Huey Ling called me.

TzeHao!
Yeah?
Come MPSJ and eat with us.
Oh really? Free food?!?!
YES!!


So I happily went to Huey Ling's house first. We caught up a lil bit, she told me the most awkward thing I've heard since the recent incident. Hah, it was great that we caught up.

At 8, we walked to MPSJ, and OMG, you wouldn't imagine how big the crowd is.


That's like a quarter of the crowd, or maybe its a quarter of what I can see?

I couldn't help it and I went to the Rojak Buah stall.


Smile!


Again, the huge crowd


Jessica with her satay

Suddenly Shee Loong saw a bucket of Langsat. He straight away went and grab it.




Seb enjoying his thumb-sucking moment


Trying to splat the langsat water on Rikhai

I tried the pepper spray on Jess since she wanted it. Gosh her face was all red coughing and all, really priceless expression. Too bad we didn't get a picture.

Our hands were really stick and all, and we were full. Oh did I mention Subang Sheraton catered some of the food? :D

We decided to walk one round, our stomach were gonna burst.


Huey Ling, Jess



Seb, Shee Long. He even brought the Langsats along <_<

We went back at 11. Me and Rikhai chilled at Huey Ling's place. My day was pretty good, except that Jess kept kicking my butt. You want a butt to kick? KICK JASON'S!

No comments: