Friday, October 24, 2008

I shopped?

Exams ended, or at least I think it is over. We have two more subjects which is pretty much useless.

I couldn't help but feel so impatient to finish the paper and celebrate. I do hope we have more boys in the class next year. Feels so weird having more girls now. We used to gather around as boys talking about girls, now its girls gathering in a circle talking about boys. The exact opposite

I'm so happy and relieved now!

No more late night studying!


We can slash that now :)

During the afternoon, I received this weird ass message from Nicholas, apparently its Siew Kwan that was playing around. Phew, I thought it was another round of guessing why is it happening again type of thing.

I went to jog as usual in the evening, but then, it was raining. I waited in the rain for about half an hour, before I could even jog. From a distance, I saw this familiar person, it was Jess.

We ran a lil bit until I got lazy to run, Jess was panting, I told her not to overdo it but oh well :( We talk and talked until it was 8 pm. Gosh, the night scene in certain areas was really good.

The cool breeze, blowing at your face and surprisingly no noise in that area. I really enjoyed our talk there. And she seems to be full of surprises, never expect her to turn out to be someone else :)

I got screwed later on for coming home late, was supposed to go Parade and get my Shoes and other Sport wear. As we were going back I stumbled upon this.


Pretty fine looking 'kolam'

And uh, screw the kid/adult that step over the thing.

I missed Guan's sleepover, ish damn rugi man. I couldn't help it but sleep. Oh well, off to bed now. Gotta wake up early in the morning. Good night :)

No comments: