Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dexter!

Happy Sweet Sixteen ZEUS! Hey, this year we weren't this close, but you know I love you brotha! Your favourite line or maybe the line I hear most often ' True ' I still wonder why you keep saying that, but it's like some matter of fact thing you know. Y'know what, you have an awesome birthday alright? All the best for you this year ;)

Woke up 7.30 in the morning, got changed and straight away cycled to TP. I almost got hit by a car, I don't know whats wrong with me today.

Before I reached Wen Jinn came along, so we came to the court together.


The court was surprisingly empty, and it's such a good weather today

Seriously not even half the team came <_< Couldn't even do anything. Unless, this is counted as something.


Please don't catch us for screwing around :D

After two hours of playing we went to get some ice cream, in my case , popsicles. I'm so afraid I'll die from melamine :D I'm so safe, I avoid all the Cornetto-look-alike stuff.


From a distance I thought he was giving a b***job. I just had to post it up ahaha

We ended up eating at Fatty Ho, I ordered Char Kuey Teow + A LIL BIT CHILI. But it ended up becoming Red Kuey Teow. Extremely spicy. God, I swear I tasted nothing but bitterness.

I think I saw Winnie's dad. Sorry uncle for not greeting you, I couldn't recognize you with the uber black specs on :D


Ee Lin was the last to go back, I offered to accompany her but then, well she asked me to go home :( Oh well.

Whats up at home? Well, the usuals. But this time, let me show you my holiday routine. *drum rolls*

CLEANING THE POND


Yea, it's a knife. Piss me off and I'll stab ya. Jokes



A lil description of what I see underwater. Lots of fish crap, algae, and maybe some creepy crawlers that I've never seen before. Not to mention the lizards that can swim.

I'm gonna have lasagna today. DO YOU HEAR ME MR/MISS ? I know you want it, I so know you want it :D

EDIT-


My older sis in UK called back that night, and well had some laughs, but then I really do miss her alot alot alot. It's just so empty without my sister's presence. Sigh

No comments: