Sunday, September 21, 2008

Congratulations Melissa And Steven!

Saturday

I woke up 6 in the morning, 6 in the morning!! My eyes half closed walking around the house like a clown, and believe me I even wore my shirt inside out, AGAIN.

Anyways, I was in charge of opening the car door for the groom. I was kind okay, I didn't ask for a bigger Ang Pau ( actually I kinda regret now ).


Results from last minute shopping?


Newly weds sharing having their ' tang yuan '


Bride gets emotional with her mom during tea ceremony

We missed the garden wedding cause we're too tired to attend. Ended up sleeping throughout the evening.

Went to Cyberview Lodge for the dinner. That place is seriously hidden somewhere, signboards are so darn small and they're covered by bushes. My god.

We reached there early, and my my, when they wrote Formal and Glamorous on the invitation card they really meant it.

And yeah, it's the first time I see so many Ang Moh at a wedding. It was something new. Maybe this unity if colours can work out? Heh


Their first dance as husband and wife

It's quite surprising no one left early. Y'know usually people leave early. I think those that leave early don't have respect for the bride and groom, at least give face right.


Our last siblings photo until next year

Got back about 12 and I just doze off right away.

No comments: