Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What do you actually want?

This is weird, one minute we're talking, the next minute we're not on talking terms. I don't get it, playing the silent game is not a solution. Sure you might think it is, but it isn't.

It's just like this example.

There's a hole, you see it, but you jump over it and ignore it. The thing is, even though you did not fall in, doesn't mean there isn't a hole there.

See what I mean? Basically the problem is never really solved by just ignoring each other. I think there isn't any problem to begin with? Unless you can tell me what is it.

And most importantly, you broke your promise, never make one if you can't keep one. Gosh, you made me believed we could be friends, now you just have to wreck that hope apart right? Sigh, I don't know what do you want from me. I accompanied you as a friend when I can't sleep and you can't either.

And now? You just created another wound, this time, wound of disappointment.

Ka Hui & Hui Lyn, I tried my best already, so this time it isn't my fault.

And Winnie, sure you might have a lot of friends and so on. But, at least I put in effort to help someone in need, not because I expect something in return, but because that's what friends do.

Quality over quantity. Have you heard about it before? I don't know really, if you just want to end this friendship without a word. I have nothing to say about it. Just really disappointed about what's going on now.

No comments: