Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged...

By MIN XIAN the RETARDED joyful one!

Before I begin, I can't finish the tag cause my eyes are very small can! I can't see the photos >:D

A picture of you with your best smile:



Why are you smiling?
I didn't know what was I doing there, but look! MY EYES DISAPPEAR!


Who is he/she?



Huh who's she? She's this retarded girl that never fails to make me smile. Helped me a lot when I'm down. Really feel glad to be her friend. You rock you rock you rock!


A picture of a place you dislike:



Describe the environment:
Hot and creepy, really small. When I said small, I mean really small! When I stand up, my head bangs the ceiling <_<


A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff:



Is this considered one? Haha, it's self explanatory. taken 2 years ago.

END OF TAG


Anyway, my day wasn't spectacular because Min Xian went missing I think?

But! After school, she said she couldn't study, and somehow I was online playing Guess The Sketch on Facebook. So I asked her to join in.

Registered all account for her, and we started playing. 1, 2, and almost 3 hours just passed like that, we're so damn lifeless ;D Some people are bad in art.

I read Min Xian's blog where she said she has nice legs, and that Me and D are burning calories? Truth is you don't have nice legs okay! No lah, maybe it's okay-legs? :X

I went jogging in the evening. I got really pissed because my dad only limit me to half an hour of jogging and asked me to be back by 6. I'm like, it's 6 now and who the heck goes dinner at 6? Normally we'll go at 7. And, I just walked out like that and headed to MPSJ.

Guess who I saw, our disciplinary teacher Pn. Regina. I think the whole school is coming to MPSJ.



This should be the welcome sign :

Welcome to MPSJ USJ 12 Territory


Anyways, my leg hurted so bad that I couldn't move. So I just slept and didn't do anything else.

No comments: