Friday, September 12, 2008

Guitar? Music?

I got dragged to Sunway to shop for the wedding. Wasn't really keen on going but I don't have any other time to go. Went in G2000 and Parkson, that's basically it.

And y'know what? I think I regret buying the shirt after hearing what Min Xian has to say ;( Sigh, now I wished they have return policies.

Supposedly I was gonna meet a friend but NOO she had to take her sweet time to come. I was long gone before she even reached Sunway -.-

Got home, watched a lil bit of Naruto and went jogging.

Jessica ffk'ed me >:( She said she wants to jog somewhere else. Gosh, then I ended up jogging only 4 rounds? She was the one that said ' tomorrow come jog okay? ' Gee.

I met Rikhai, Pooven, Brian and the Thean Bros. We carried the goal post to the field, don't think we're allowed to do that but heck who cares. Played a lil football then we seperated and went home.

I rushed home and got changed for tuition. There were like flies in the tuition, wth man. And we got a crippy crawler that 'walked' to sher-maine after it got whacked badly. I DIDNT FLICK IT :D

Then I was kinda blur when Nicholas mentioned Mt.Kiara but I think I'll just go anwyay. Sorry Min Xian, heh

Off-topic
They arrested Raja Petra, and I don't think that's all they gonna do. I'm not sure what's becoming of Malaysia, so let's flee the country before it kills us X)

One last thing, Min Xian found the title for me : You and Me
I got so addicted and now I want to start playing the guitar. And now all I gotta do is...


omgwtfbbq where's the strings?!?!!?!?

Yeah, fix the strings. Seriously can't wait to get started.

Anyway, having badminton later so time to get some shut eye.

No comments: