Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have a passion for food!

Okay, its the breakup anniversary today. I know, I know its darn funny but still I think I feel extremely happy today. Eu Gene and Ling Yen was having their lover's battle.

For me? I sat with Min Xian and talked all the way through bio, talking about how we used to be and all. After that, Denise joined in the fun, so I was like sitting between both of them. We were really engrossed in the conversation.

Suddenly, our form teacher came in. We were like running in different directions back to our seats. Ya know like how ants run away when something stomps the ground. Really messy but funny to witness.



Main highlight of school was :

I accidentally touched LY's leg.

Me : Sorry Eu Gene, I accidentally touch her leg.

I moved away from them.

Eu Gene : Can I accidentally whack your balls?


and,

The two jokers Yong Jie and Eu Gene in the lab. God I want to see that.


After school, I went to Bangsar Village, I couldn't find any shirt to buy there. Raoul has gay shirts seriously. And luckily someone found her dress :)

Met up with Nanda and his friend, we had drinks but I ended up eating. Their damn funny weih. Too bad I had to rush back for tuition if not we could have talk longer.

Anyway, I was thinking about one thing the whole day, FOOD!
After I watched this movie I was thinking, maybe I really love food after all. My interest keeps on changing but for this I really think it can come true?

Let's see, Chef Hao?



God, if that happens I'll probably treat you guys to fine dining. YOU WISH :D

Last but not least, remember that movie Click? I just talked to someone, remember the slow motion part in that movie while the girl was jogging.

What if, they made Click 2 and instead of bouncing boobs, picture a bouncing fat stomach in slow mo, oh my god I think they'd be damn funny. And I know who to cast for that roll ;)

No comments: