Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheryl!

Ah, your birthday is so late okay! Makes me feel darn old. I heard your celebrating with your family, enjoy your birthday xD


We woke up at 9.20 in the morning


Eu Gene discovering his lost childhood

We met Guan and gang at this mamak. We were supposed to go CC after eating but then, I was tired, I barely got any sleep yesterday.

We went home at about 11 am, then I went out again. Only this time, with my family. We went to Imperial China for dim sum, I haven't had those for a long time.

I'm so full after eating all that, didn't wanna do anything else, so I just stayed and chilled at home.

Mom was talking about restricting me from going out. BUT, I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

I wonder whether there is class tomorrow, but to be safe I'll just pack everything in.

No comments: