Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September!

Yes September is here! I tell you I couldn't wait for August to pass, it was a foul month for me. From breakups to injured ankles to poor results. Uh , maybe results doesn't really matter. Hah, cancel that.

I'm really glad that I can walk now, before that I missed so many stuff till I didn't have anything else to do. Maybe I can thank Eu Gene for dotaing with me and losing with me :D

Anyway, today our malay buddies are fasting now. I don't know how do they handle it but wow they can! I think starving is a bad thing, but you can lose weight right. Who knows? I think I might try fasting too hah.

School was good, I found out Min Xian is doing this swear jar thing, and I thought maybe I could be her swear jar! Its good money ya know :D We didn't really have class after recess, so we were distributing our winnings to the class. I think Big J took the most, he even took the biscuit box, haha.

And,



Looks good right? It's like everyone is using a DSLR now. I think everyone around me got one when I fell asleep or something. I want one! But then again, it would be troublesome to carry it around right?

Oh ya! I agreed to be the 'dude' that opens the car door for the groom on my Aunt's wedding day. So, you know my 'moon' face, finally got the solution for it.


Tada!

I don't want to look like shit on people's wedding day okay! So, I'm gonna try get rid of all the decorations on my face.

I loved what happened today, got my external, caught up with people, and most of all, being part of another day of 4C! I'm damn proud of it, chey.

I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday, hope it goes well.

Anyways, that's all for now, but before that.



Can money buy affection?

No comments: