Thursday, September 18, 2008

Everyone's leaving a secret life

Min Xian and Denise, the two clowns went missing. I went to visit them at the Newsroom before English period. And I caught Eu Gene red-handed. Not going to state here for my safety purposes ;D

Min Xian and Denise were busy drafting out their plans for the AD so I just quietly left and went for class.

After recess, I jokingly hugged Moy from the back on the stairs and said I missed him. Then he grabbed my hand and we took the long road up to the class, which also means passing by the Form 5's. Wth man, we looked like gays hugging. I think Jac saw me, so HI ;D

Back in class, I sat beside Serene. We talked about body language. She showed me the 'I'm annoyed' pose. I got freaked out and tried not to agitate her. Later on she told me that's what she does when she wants to listen to people talk. *Phew*

I met Grace Koh earlier after I gave Eu Gene his bag. I was like ' Grace Koh, nice blog ' (lame line). Then we talked a bit until we got out of school. She seems nice though.

After school, I wonder why I was called to meet up at U4 field, so I went. Eu Gene, Guan Sheng, Ili and friend, Asiah and Yong Jie was there. We chatted a lil bit and then went home.

It was jam and because I cycled I got stuck there. Ugh, curse you Bazaar, but bless you bazaar food ;D Speaking of Bazaar, I haven't been there for ages. Maybe I should call up a few buds and eat there.

Went jogging late, by the time I wanted to start jogging, Rikhai and Jess cooled down. So instead Pooven accompanied me. AND AND AND, why the hell is everyone joining the tracking team, I mean not that you aren't allowed to join. It's just that I was like the second newbie this month. Now there are 4~5 more newbies in the team. This is crap, I guess I'll work twice as hard, or even 10 times harder.

I even found out people live their secret life. For example my friend that's actually a pro dancer. Gosh.


It's a start


She never fails to make me smile, and now she puts a smile on my finger :)

No comments: