Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Xin Li!

You..you...you! Happy birthday! I know I just wished you this morning, but here's a post for you. I might not know you really well, but I know that you're a nice fantastic person! So to make it up to you, I'll stop doing the high frequency thing you hate so much ;D Good present eh? I appreciate all the help you've given me before, and so have a nice birthday, because today's the day that is meant for you to celebrate.



Min Xian requested :


I look so thin!


Hui Lyn I'm sorry I didn't attend to you at 2 am, I really couldn't talk at all and I was dead tired. Hopefully that won't happen again.


I woke up 7.50 in the morning, realising there was a miss call from Ben. I was like ' shit I'm late ' I was supposed to be there by 7.30. Luckily Jo Ee was late too so it makes me NOT LATE :D

We went to TP for basketball. When I reached there I was like WOW!


Eh why got one poser there?


Ben's butt print for sale! Johnny Bravo-wannabe

We played and boy I do notice some people with talents. Got future lah you all ;D

I played Guess The Sketch with Sher this time. Boo you Min Xian, where'd you go.
I didn't quite like the game this time because they ALL SUCK AT DRAWING. I mean like it doesn't even match the word.


How is this sesame street!?!?

Skyped with Sher and fooled around. She went for football and I went jogging instead.

Guess who I met when I was jogging, our very own Naeden. Gosh, he has infection on his cheeks. Damn sad case man to see that. This guy was supposed to come back but he said he got offered last class so he declined.

After jogging, I played a lil bit of volleyball and headed home.

I had my dinner at d'tandoor


They had funky looking cups

Ah I didn't take anymore pictures there cause it was so damn dark there. But I tell you the food there is seriously nice, maybe too nice already. Damn dangerous lol. Whether I'm thirsty tomorrow morning or not, that's a different story.

I came out from the restaurant smelling like India. Oh that wonderful aroma on my clothes. Its definitely a must go place. I recommend you all to try it out.

Anyways, I'm dead tired now. So I'm going to crash my bed. Nights people :)

No comments: