Sunday, September 7, 2008

My mind is cloudy

It was 4am, my sisters and I were watching Zohan. I accidentally fell asleep, oops my bad :S The two sisters woke me up and made fun of me, I can't remember what they said but I head back to my room and uh, be dead to the world.

I think I was having a good dream till I was interrupted by MPSJ songs. GOD! I hate them man. I walked down the stairs and suddenly my mom was like ' Tze Hao! ' I got a shock there and then I nearly fell.

Cold war ended, I did my usual routine cleaning up the fish pond for my dad, at the same time I was texting Aunt W and another friend. After that I slept throughout the afternoon.

Woke up at 5.30, then I went to jog around MPSJ to clear my mind, I think I hurt my ankle yesterday and its still not healed. Met up with the Thean brothers. But the real highlight of the day was when a bunch of girls I don't even know invited me to play volleyball.

I felt weird at first, but they were really nice, ended up playing for half an hour. the sky got dark and I headed home. I think if it wasn't late I would have stayed longer cause the weather was cooling. The girls asked me to come again next week. Hmmm, who knows? Maybe I'll have weekly volleyball sessions with them :D

Speaking of which,, I haven't shop for the upcoming wedding. damn =\

No comments: