Monday, September 29, 2008

I barely recognize them

Thanks for accompanying me in the morning, y'know who you are ;)

I met up with Miaw Fen , Steph and her friend in MidValley. Boy oh boy, I haven't been to MV in 3 years I think, at least, not alone. We were at MCD and I was looking around. I was like ' Where the hell are they ? '

Suddenly, I saw Miaw right there and sat beside them. I can barely recognize Steph okay! She changed a lot. Really shocking.

We were walking around looking for something to eat, mainly cause I'm hungry, oops :X

So we went to Lil Penang at first, but Steph didn't want to eat anything there. So we just walked off. And oh my god, I've never done that before in my entire life, just walking out the shop like that. I feel damn embarrassed.

We headed to Pizza Hut to have our lunch. Chun Kiat was already 'full'. I doubt he is you know, he's like some giant and he eats so lil.


Steph , Miaw


Miaw , Me , Steph

Notice how far I am standing from them, they're both sensitive :(


Me, Steph , Chun Kiat

We walked a lil bit longer and they had to go. Sorry again for not coming over your house Miaw.

Someone was supposed to come by tonight but oh well, so much for the surprise. Guess I'm going to go study now.

Yep, I'm gonna study now :D Good night blogders.

No comments: