Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family circle is getting smaller

I lost sleep last night, I mean a lot of sleep. Hui Lyn called last night, we talked until about 1 am. After that H called too :) I didn't expect her to have a different side. I guess everyone lives their own secret life.

Anyway, I came to school with glasses on. Haven't wore glasses in ages man, I thought it would look fine. But then, the first thing I heard MIN XIAN saying it was ugly :'(

Didn't really do much today, school days are dull because our three friends are still MIA. I even had to hang out in Amiga which I've never done before but it was cool though.

Exams are around the corner ( not like I really care ), I haven't started on anything yet when everyone else are already finishing.

And Eu Gene, this is not an excuse for you to skip badminton this sat. You MUST come I don't care :D

In the evening ,I went jogging, I was warming up and Ben came. I told Ben I was already warming down and he was like !%@#@! but in the end he found out I was kidding. Sorry yeah bro, I just like the expression of that disappointed face of yours ;D

We jogged, and I was looking for Diane. Waiting for Pooven to say ILU to her and I can happily hand him my 100 bucks. Pooven she was there okay, you didn't do as you said you would you chicken.

When I was about to go back, suddenly, I just stunned there. This person, just gave me the look that made me stop there. It's like her presence just mesmerized me. Gosh, I gotta snap out of this kinda stuffs. Oh well~



Everyone have their idols they would go ga-ga for. I'm usually not the star struck type but.....


ZOMG ITS GISELLE!!

Y'know I gotta admit my jaw drops every time I see her picture.

Those curvesss , her eyes that practically pierce a man's soul, that seductive smile, Okay I sound like a pervert. But trust me, I'm not. Nyehehehehe

I don't want to imagine how I would react if I see her in person. O_O

I reformatted my pc cause it was fill with Giselles, nah just kididng. Couldn't fix the problem myself so I resolved to that. Anyway here's my new wallpaper.


Hinata Naruto


I don't understand. The circle is already smaller but yet you still push us away. Aren't you supposed to nurture the relationship and not doing the opposite. Sigh, I don't know whats up with you.


Anyway, I've just listened to Pink - So What. And now I'm loving it. So go download it!

No comments: