Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do you talk to your hair?

Friday

School was boring seriously, the two jokers ditched us and then went missing forever. They even told us next week they'll do their disappearing act too. Ugh, screw this.

Back home, I was watching Made of Honor and suddenly someone texted me, or was it me who texted first. Anyway, I was about to go out to 3b for basketball. So I decided to pay a visit to my friend, kiil two birds with one stone eh? ;D

We caught up, and had our laughs. And most of the time I pick up lil small details to talk about, or rather the small details comes to me. What's the difference?

Then I left to do my cycling marathon up to PH. I was going to pay Min Xian a visit. But I gave up in the end cause its too far? Maybe it wasn't about the distance, but it's how the people drive. Come on lah, have mercy for the white chinese boy on bike.

I got pissed and turned back, ended up cycling against the traffic flow. Cars coming towards me on both sides all looking at me as if I'm some weirdo. Oh well, I manage to make it to MPSJ in time. Only this time, I didn't miss Jess's warmup ;D

We ran a few rounds and I had to call it quits because I cycled long distance earlier.

Jess said cycling is good for long jump.
Random dude said cycling is bad for your balls

ZOMG, I definitely don't want that to happen xD

Imagine me without my Father's Day


Note the not-so-white hair ;D

Anyway, I was so tired but I dragged myself to tuition.

  • Min Xian
  • Nicholas


Eh you know the bigger your head the more spread out your hair is?
No such thing ok.
How you know?
My mom is a graduate in London
Does her hair talk to her?
Does your hair talk to you?
I talk to my hair * big smile *


No offense Min Xian ;D credits goes to you for being such a joker.

I dozed off after coming home. Sorry for ditching you ;(

No comments: