Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No please...

I woke up with a very uncomfy mood after receiving a call from MX, changed my mood completely. But then, it was good to know that I can help her out, even if it was just a bit.

I came to school, knowing I'm still early, I still got detained and they said I'm late. There were like at least 40 more people beside me. Take all of us in lah!

In the end, we were released. Back in class, we were telling each other about the wildest thing we have done in our life. Everything just came back flowing to me, so we never did stop talking haha.

Denise was really bold today for calling our teacher old, you got to see the change in her facial expression. She didn't really mind though, really easy going person. that's pretty much what happened in school.

Oh ya! Thinking about it just makes me sick. I think that using money to buy affection is utterly wrong. The importance of passion and love is ignored in a relationship. However, I have to face reality, using money indirectly buys others affection. If the person falls for the money, might as well don't get involved, the love wouldn't last, because there's no exact passion.

To the friends I cherish and love :

When you're down and troubled,
And you need some loving care,
And nothing is going right,
Close your eyes and think of me,
And soon I will be there,
To brighten up even your darkest night


Hopefully this Saturday is on.
Guys, please please please put badminton in the afternoon :D

A lil add on :

You know what? I don't think I care anymore, because out there, there are people that have problems that are even bigger than mine. And seriously, you don't have much of an impact on me. Go fly a kite.

No comments: