Sunday, September 28, 2008

This morning I woke up at 8, realising again that Ben miss called. I've been hanging with him quite often I guess, but what can I do right other than making his trip worthwhile.

Y'know what Ben did when we were in Form 2. Back then I always have back problems, he would always put his knee on the chair and I'll just lie back. It's like this doctor massaging thingy. And for god's sake we ain't gay. HAO FOR STRAIGHT!

I went to 3B court, it took me like 20 mins to cycle there, not to mention tiring. And when I reached there, Chris told me ' there's a shortcut that only takes 5 mins to reach here ' I was likeWTF. He could have tell me earlier right.

Match was pretty awesome and close. 3b was down by 6 points. In the end, U20 won. I didn't want to be the referee cause I don't like it! And I just woke up. Later out of no where I blow the whistle when there's nothing wrong HOW?

Grabbed a Char Siew Pau at Casablanca and I accompanied Ben home and went back home. Ah home sweet home, actually my b*lls were like already numb since I cycled so much. Don't mind me eheh.

Sorry for not coming for jogging, I was caught up in something, will come for tomorrow I hope ;)

Went to Asia Cafe for dinner. I had Vietnamese! You gotta try the Viet food there. That sweet sour taste just hits the spot. And and and that meat, it's so tender. Not only that, it's so moist unlike the usual dry chicken we always eat.

Today was pretty much just lazing around and staring up at the sky.


Lying down on the grass

Y'know this reminds me of 4 years ago, the only thing that's different is the sky colour. It used to be so blue that you don't see any other colour there.

Do you look at clouds and try to guess what it resembles? Well I do, but nowadays I don't do that anymore. Why? Cause the sky is black polluted. I'm not gonna bullcrap about environment cause I ain't Mr.Environment-Friendly either :D


Oh btw, I finally remembered something about my China trip which I was so pissed about?

My relatives discriminate me, I think I've mentioned before. They did it cause I don't know how to speak HAINANESE.



So what if I can't speak? I'm still Hainanese man. Is it written in black and white that I must be able to speak? Can't blame me if my generation barely speak the dialect well. Grr, thinking about it just ruin everything.

Ah, I had to let it out. Sorry about that.

And before I go, you should watch Russell Peters. Search him out on youtube. He's damn freaking awesome okay!
Beats every single comedian out there, including Smosh ( sorry MX )

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully it would be awesome. Gonna give my undivided attention to Hui Lyn now. Good night everyone.

I swear,
by the moon and the stars,
I'll be there.
<3


It's because of each visit you all paid that keeps me running. You guys are awesome!

No comments: