Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Woke up 8 in the morning, fetched Yong Jie about 8.30 when we were supposed to be there during that time. We reached there about half an hour late.

First thing I saw was Nabi Wong's face. Zac, Jian Yao, Bryan, Shaun was there. We had this mini tournament and I lost 2 sets straight to Zac.

Later on I played with Eu Gene and Yong Jie. We tried tennis style of playing. Yong Jie even tried to bounce the shuttlecock as if it was a ball.


They banged into each other after I returned the shot.

Eu Gene wanted to hit the shuttlecock from so far away but ended up ramming into the net. God, I laughed so hard. I think I laughed more than I played.

Played about 2 hours then we headed to A&W for lunch. When I walked in I couldn't recognize this guy and aunty that was looking at me. They look so familiar. I wanted to go order my food but then I turned back and whatcha know, it's Meng Kit. We caught up a lil, looks like he's gonna be alone in M'sia for awhile. Shiok lah you.

Ate my Mozza and I ended up being the last one to go home ;( I asked Eu Gene and Yong Jie to dota but they said they wanted to sleep so I took the laptop and went to my room, watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I fell asleep without realising it.

I don't really take afternoon naps so I woke up an hour later, about 5. I got called down to help out to prepare the ingredients. We were suppose to cook and my grandparents were coming at 7. So yeah rush rush rush!


Chef Hao in the making.


Chili Crabs!



Manchester United Vs Liverpool match was on TV, it was 1-1. Wanted to watch it, until, I called Eu Gene and he said he was at U11, I heard from the phone it was like so happening? And I heard MIN XIAN SCREAMING.

I quickly packed my stuff, and went to U11. My sis fetched me there. When I got down the car, I was like stunned. It's so happening, damn a lot of human. Trust me, I think the numbers was like close to a 100? Maybe I exaggerated a lil but you get what I mean.

I had to leave my sister alone there, sorry about that! Pity her lah, I wonder who she called to accompany her.

Oh yeah, I couldn't recognize the person who was calling me, I think it's Jia Vie, it was too dark, so sorry about that. All a sudden, Eu Gene shouting my name from a distance. I ran towards them. Seriously damn a lot of people, and guess what? I saw C And D, I didn't expect that and I was pretty shocked.

A lot of U12 people was there, we played a lil bit of futsal then the whole gang went missing. I couldn't take any pictures, it was too dark! Damn it.

I met up with Nic and the gang, then we started walking around the field singing like Jakuns. Some part of the field was really bright, we kept singing and everyone looked at us. Gee, I guess we unwanted attention. Imagine people on the streets the next day :

Hey, that's the jakun that was singing.


Not long after, we got an unexpected visitor - Wui Jie, Fishy! I haven't seen him for quite some time, we're all busy with our own things. He got taller since I last saw him, I'm not losing to him man!

And we celebrated Cheryl's early birthday on the spot. Wonder where the cake went though.


taken from Yen Yi's blog. A lil reminder : Her birthday is tomorrow.

It was already humid there, but some bugger just had to throw coke around. I got splashed with coke man, but not really soaking wet, just sticky.

Another surprising visitor, Serene came along! Looks like someone's mood turned good ;D



Picture perfect? Crap, someone's head is missing.


from left : Min Xian, Me, Serene, Denise


Cheryl, Wui Jie, Me, Denise, Serene

It was about 11 at night, everyone started leaving. And Yong Jie went missing, I don't even have transport home y'know, and yet you ask me to stay over. But it's alright, I managed to get Sam to fetch me. Really appreciate him fetching me. We really had a lot to talk about, especially the Std 5 thing, hehe.

Didn't knew Sam appeared on Colgate Ads before, luckily I don't use Colgate. Chey, just kidding.

I reached Yong Jie's house, it was dark and quiet. Not because I was scared or anything, it's just creepy. On top of that, his house is dark, I don't even know if they were still awake. I called Yong Jie's phone twice, no one picked up. I didn't wanna ring the bell cause I'm afraid his family might wake up.

In the end, I rang the bell. First face I saw was Yong Jie's.



Anyway, we watched anime and football. Then Eu Gene, that joker don't know doing what on the pc. My eyes was half closed watching Naruto.

We decided to go sleep, I quickly took the bed on the floor. Hah you get what I mean ;D They shared a bed. Just when I was about to get some shut eye, they took out the laptop and watched anime. Not only that, they kept playing Benny Lava. Aiyo.

I couldn't take it anymore so I just slept.

Before I forget,

Happy Sweet Sixteen Christopher Tay!
Now you're old, just like me. Haha, one more year and you get your license. Till then.


After today, I still think Real men wear pink

No comments: