Friday, September 26, 2008

I heart Lick Hung

The two clowns came for class and they definitely fill up the empty spaces. Although many people did not come, but quality over quantity right? I'm sorry but I love them so much :D They are definitely the colour of my school life


Colourfuuuuulll. See that proves it!

Okay okay, I think I praise you two so much now. But seriously you're wonderful!

Guan went home during recess time. Doing his business I think. Eu Gene was still doing his video editing in the Newsroom.

I managed to catch up with Ee Laine today. Both sharing each other's love stories. Gosh it sure reminds me of the past, oh well. It was really nice to have someone that shares the same views about love. I'll definitely talk to her again.

After that I arm-wrestled Samuel.C. Holy shit man, our hands didn't even barge. Just stood there and the whole table shaking. I'm really fair and all so when I use some strength my face turns really red.

It was a draw and up till now my arms are still numb. We definitely have to play again. And no, I'm not accepting offers to play with other people lol.

It rained in the evening, I can't even go out to jog again. Gosh.

Anyway during tuition, Ben's appearance supposed to be a surprise, but it was quite expected ;D

Me and Sher-Maine wore Lick Hung PE Shirts! Called up Min Xian to join us too. So yeah when Min Xian came in, she was like thank god you didn't ffk me, I swore on your d*** rofl


Look who joined the Lick Hung gang


from left : Me, Ben , Sher


When was this taken!?


Ben

We were like talking about condoms, Sher-Maine took out Durex Fetherlite for us to see. Well what she does with it I don't know nyehehe.

Ben suddenly took out his wallet and showed us this condom. Imported condom for the win? Then you-know-who got so excited and tore open the condom.


I told you so right?


Min Xian in 'her moment'


MX : Why is it so sticky and icky?

I suspect Ben used it before and just rewrapped it ;D



Sher , Ben


At first they seem so emo and Sher was like fake smiling. So I don't know why I kept laughing but they laughed with me and it turned out like this.



Then it was Me and Ben


Voice from a distance ' Poser Sial! '

Today was awesome especially tuition. So yeah, Ben thanks for coming today. For those who went for yesterday you really missed out I swear :D


She made this right before tuition ended

It's 11.20 now, I know its early but I got to play basketball tomorrow morning. So yeah, good night people.

No comments: