Sunday, September 21, 2008

She left for UK.

Woke up 8.20 in the morning, thank god my sister put her racket in the corridor. I went to Holiday Villa for badminton. Only this time, it's free. Thanks to our friend Ling Yen that booked the court for us.

Ling Yen brought her sister along, at first her sister didn't want to play. But we dragged her to play anyway.

Played doubles match, I teamed up with Guan. We almost won okay! Damn close. You guys were so damn lucky I tell you.

While we were playing, there was this class going on at the same time as well.


Eu Gene flashes back to his graduation day from this class


Ehehehe, self explanatory

The highlight from the game was, Yong Jie hit his own balls while trying to return a shot. Damn man <_<

Badminton was pretty awesome. My day was so good until night time.

This explains everything


She left to board the plane to UK

I realise this year is probably the closest I've been to her. Why must she leave now, when I have so much to tell her ;(

Oh well, I couldn't help but notice the very macho father of mine, can't hide his red nose ;D I didn't cry though, knowing I'll see her pretty soon.

Please do well in your exam and come back soon yeah. Love you so much Jie.

1 comment:

karenymz said...

awww.. so sweet. I miss you guys very much too. You can always. Sms me and we can chat on the phone. I'm always a click or a phone call away. Love you.