Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Yoke Lin!



Wow my lil sister is 14 now, look how fast time flies. I tell you what sis, you were born to get bullied by me ;D No lah, not going to do that anymore. So that's your present kay, haha.

Didn't do much in school, just chilled along the corridor, sitting on the floor. Best thing was the windy weather. I realise that a lot of people we like are going for NS, I'm thinking that someone is heartbroken now.

After tuition right, Nic, Teck, and me went and ring other people's door bell. Hit and Run! The two houses they rang, no one came out. But wtf, for the one I rang, some kid and her mom came out, luckily I ran out in time, phew.

Later on, I kidnapped Teck to do a lil last minute party planning for my sis's birthday. Went to Daore and made some reservations. Sent Teck home and head straight to Daore again.


Don't know why, but when I see this I feel like eating


My not-so-spicy dish


My sis and I

After eating, my sis and I went to get the cake we asked the people to keep, so here it is.


lovely chocolate cheese from Secret Reciepe


birthday girl!


Family picture. I think I'm the only one that didn't show my teeth

It was really filling, I think everyone overate except me ;D Oh ya, normally we would say thanks to the waiter that refills our tea, but the waiter thanked me when he refilled my tea. It was kinda funny.

And then right, when he serve us the complimentary pancake, he said ' This is korean roti canai ' I was like wth man, hah, but that guy is seriously funny though.

After the dinner, I went around Taipan and y'know a lot of shops are closed. I think they anticipated something to happen today. Hmm, I really hope nothing happens though. Touchwood :X

I went to Starbucks, grab a ice blended mocha, and played some cards and last but not least, GOSSIP. Slash that, we were just talking about my past.

Oh! Remember Disney Channel's Azura? I saw her there, she changed a lot seriously, hairstyle everything. Not gonna say its good or bad ;D

Btw, my N73 is acting up again, this time I can't stand it. Can't even reply, view photos, take photos, everything. Ugh, it's not that I didn't try to fix it, I did. I give up.

So,


LG Shine

You're my companion now, don't disappoint me :)

After listening to my friend, I have to say this. BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP, doesn't mean you have to lock yourself in a cage. You also need to have a life okay!? You should not restrict your partner from making friends, sure you two are in love or whatever, but it's not right. Take me for example, if I didn't have friends, what would I be if I broke up with someone and so on. Bear that in mind please. Sure it is romantic to think that the world is just about you two only, but face reality seriously, everyone needs friends, and they need their life too!

And so, today is very nostalgic. I'm so tired so I'm going off now. Laters.

No comments: