Monday, August 18, 2008

All glad now

Ok ! The whole week is a mess but its alright now. Whatever they say, whatever they think, the hell with that man. I'm moving on, not going to be stuck in the past.

I did not expect to get over it so soon but its all thanks to the support you all given me. Some of them are even kinda creative. Now all thats left is to let time to mend everything.

Anyway, today was pretty fine. Ka Hui and Hui Lyn left me all alone at home, gee. But its alright luckily I got Bryan's party to crash..I mean attend :) Bryan paid for almost everything, I felt so bad so I paid him back some money.

Btw the cake was awesome. We ate at Gasoline. It was kinda foreign to me lah, I've never been there before. But its not bad at all.

We split up, Huey Ling and I went walking in circles until our legs got tired. Then we chilled at Starbucks. We caught up a lot and I was quite surprised by all the stuff she told me. Fetched her home at 7.30pm.

Grace called me later on, asking me to go out. So we did.



Cleared my mind a lot. And it was a good day.

No comments: