Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school

Ok today school reopened, I really wasn't looking forward to it but I ended up coming anyway.

What really made my day was Elizabeth's yummy yummy cookies! I want more actually ;)

In class, we sat in a circle and talked a lot! Well the main thing was about our love lives, how we felt every morning and so on. Sigh, just talking about it made me feel so disappointed. But it was nice to know some people here have the same thoughts as me.

Anyway, other than the love thing we also exchange first impressions with each other. It was so funny, but then Min Xian's first impression towards me was ' TzeHao, a pervert ' How can it be, I'm not a pervert T.T

So yeah, tuition was changed to Sunday. That was so thoughtful of the teacher. I'm doing my oral now and waiting for Yong Jie to come back to discuss.

And uh, I'm still looking for badminton kakis, so tell me if you're interested.

No comments: