Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Yong Jie!



We celebrated Yong Jie's birthday in school although it was a day early. We each got our ' I am Jay Chou ' masks.

Eu Gene introduced us in chinese and then he sang Qi Li Xiang. Funny enough when he sang the song wrongly but its the effort that counts right?

We sang the rest of the songs and sang a birthday song for him. So Yong Jie, you finally got your wish eh?

He was really lucky that my mom stopped me from splashing him :( I purposely went and fill up water man. But then again, I'll spare ya.

Got back from school, went basketball. Sam showed me his Everest Layup. None of it went in HAHA. I guess it was fun playing with them, the only thing is you can never dont laugh when you play.

Tuition time-
I heard that the teacher wouldnt allow us to watch oylmpics. Buuuut then, she ended up watching with us in tuition. heh It was sorta boring man, and Malaysia's Uniform is so ugly? Anyone agree?

No comments: