Friday, August 15, 2008

The Breakup

Exams are over. I really got distracted by the problem on Monday. It was really a bad timing for all this to happen. God knows what I done wrong.



My heart got stabbed by the W who is also the person that melted my heart. How ironic. I just can't believe after all this two years and soon coming 27 months, she could just throw away all that for another guy. The moments we shared, the bond we have, maybe I'm just blind but I do feel something is there that links us together.

To me, she was a cushion that breaks my fall. The hands that pulled me up when I fell down. The person I could always tell my problems to. I know, I know that its so normal, but I feel very loved in the morning. Even though I face a lot of problems in life, I could throw away all that after hearing her voice. Her voice which comforts me in many ways.

Anyway, it all started this year when W transferred school. I should have been more careful about this. The times when she was down, a random guy came over to console her. That guy seriously got good timing. To pursue someone when they are in their shittiest time. She told me this guy liked her for so long. And he was the same as me. Excuse me, I don't physically hurt a girl just because I'm mad. So yeah.

She liked him since last week, which I already expected to happen. 080808
isn't a nice date like what everyone said.

Just so you know, we broke up on the 11th of August and that was just 5 days away from our anniversary. I tell you this month is so fucked up, I don't even know whats next for me. It's just weird how someone can throw away all that for a random person. Maybe you don't feel anything because your not the one who experienced it.

To blog about him after we recently broke up, to go out with him just 4 days after the incident, I just got nothing to comment on that. But however, this is my feelings. In words I shall put it in, you wouldn't want to see it live.

After that day, everything I do reminds me of her. This has to end man or not I wouldn't be able to live my life properly. I passed by MCD, Tux And Blazers, and all the places. And nostalgia keeps striking me. God don't torture me anymore. I want to live my life normally.

Everything that happened just showed me the truth. The truth I wanted to know for such a long time. My eyes are opened to reality, and I'm thankful to not live a lie.
All the good times, will be treasured in my mind. I'll never forget this one girl that changed my entire life. She was the one that coloured my life. Thanks for being by my side for all this time. But promise me to never do that to another guy, because I'd pity the person so badly

Jie
, thanks for all you've done for me. I really don't know what would I do without your advice. You're my pillar of support when I can't deal with problems. I'm glad I have you as my sister.

Hui Lyn
, I'm sorry that I couldn't talk much on the phone since everytime we mention something it reminds me of the good times. And you really help me out, although not for the advices, but its the company that counts. =)

Min Xian and Serene
, Thanks for being so understanding and being there to support me, I really appreciate when you girls listen to my problems.

Without all these people, I wouldn't be able to deal with this. Oh and, a relationship that has only one person putting in effort will fail eventually. Some people really have the wrong perception towards what a relationship means.

It's just so funny when you think about it, but I'll accept whatever that has happened and learn from it. I'll never be so silly to tepuk sebelah tangan again. I'm satisfied that I stayed loyal and not cheat or treat people like a set of clothes :) Ah I feel so much better after letting everything out.

No comments: