Sunday, August 24, 2008

Routine starting soon

Ahh, I just got back from tracking. It wasn't a satisfying one but at least I sweat a bit.

I guess everything is over. I feel a lot better now despite having some people gossiping without using their brains. Oh well, what can I do?

This whole week really wore me out, my wrists still hurts from that badminton game in 3K.

And,


This ain't what you think it is, it's a bruise from paintballing.

Friday
I went for our lil gathering at the U11 field. We were telling each other ghost stories. It's real dark though so i didn't take any pictures. Anyway, when shawn was telling his, I played the screaming ring tone. Hah everyone got jumped by it and went like 'FUCK YOU FUCK YOU'. seriously cracked me up.

Uh, we were suppose to have our class outing but apparently some people are not keen on doing it so yeah, canceled :(


Some guys look better if they were a girl .
some girls look better if they were a guy ;
for me? I don't know what can I be, haha

No comments: