Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Paintball man

The day before I followed my sis to their usual badminton session in Taman Tun. So yeah we played till 2 am and went to yum cha at Mosin.

We had our fun at 3k today, I woke up at about 10 in the morning, They were all there before me. Badminton was seriously awesome. Eu Gene, Guan , Yong Jie and I were taking a court.

We played doubles game. Too bad there aint gonna be any videos or pictures here. Seriously funny how Eu Gene ran and I just stood there and do hit back. Reminds me of Chong Wei :D

We had lunch at A&W, chit chat a little bit and discuss our outing on Saturday. Ka Hui came as soon as everyone left, my mom came and fetched us home. I took a shower and then headed up to Lake View Club for paintball.

We met up with Ka Hui's friends and introduced ourselves. I think they're real funny though. I really enjoyed myself although I sustained so many bruises and scars on my body.



Then when we're done my day got spoiled by something. If I don't care about the problem I wouldn't bother to solve it man.

It's not advisable to do A after an incident,
It's not advisable to do B either;
You've done A so whats wrong with doing B!?


I think every weekend should have a paintball. on my list or maybe badminton : or maybe even both ;D That is, if I have the money though. ha ha

No comments: