Sunday, August 24, 2008

I got tagged

Normally I wouldn't do tags but here it is : -

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

disappointed.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?


to be rich, having someone to catch you when you fall.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?

not sure about this one.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

yeah, pretty much.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?

a girl that does not lie, cheat, or do things behind my back

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?

both are the same.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

as long as I can.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I'll be her friend and go for another one.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Yea, a recent breakup.

#10. Is being tagged fun?

It's alright I think.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

no idea.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?

family is always the most important to everyone.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

yong jie? nice guy!

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?

Married and Rich!

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?

think about the love of my life.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?

if it was last time I would, but now I'll have to see if its worth it.

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?

I would take a break from any relationships unlike someone.

#18. What type of friends do you like?


fun, sociable and straight forward ones.

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?

liars.

Not going to tag anyone. :)

No comments: