Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally got an outing after a long ass week of school, I only got to reach there around 3 + cause I got stuff to do at school. It was still hella hectic for one day though.

We went ice skating and there we met up with Yusof, Nicholas, Desmond and uh Hwa Jem. I didn't know that he was transferring to Apiit.

Skated for about 2 hours + and then we had to leave the rink since our feet is killing us. Hui Lyn had to leave her for friend's party, so we head up and walk around scouting for food.

We settled for Pizza Hut after giving up on thinking.



We quickly munch and gulp our soup down ( maybe I exaggerated a lil ) our soup cause we're so god damn hungry.



Our squashed up picture, we actually had to retake a few times because its either me or Ryan that will be left out.

We talked alot, I mean, I think we're probably the loudest table there, sharing thoughts and crap, mostly crap. And I just realise how dirty Winnie can be, even more dirty minded than me. Can you believe that, I'm so innocent :D *angel face*



Our pizza came after waiting a lil while, it didn't really felt like waiting but yeah. Trust me, its probably the best pizza from Pizza Hut I've ever had. Everything's just so nice. We chatted a lil while more while the other guys came and join us. Online games are a undying topic, haha, ask Winnie kay.

I had to go back at 9 because it's jam hour and there's school tomorrow, left the dudes in the arcade. Really sucked to not be able to stay late. Oh well.

Anyways, it's real late now, Stay Tuned. Good Night.

p/s : have you pick your valentine yet?

No comments: