Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick

- ' tzehao says:
sien lor
you all keep dou only
o.o
rikhai says:
lol
you won't sien la as long as you keep winning
- ' tzehao says:
lol
winning is different story


FTL gambling spirit O.o

Neways I was at Guan's yesterday, another great party, really packed though and super hot o.o

I wasn't at home in the afternoon because I went to the clinic, apparently the gang came and rang my door bell. Oops X)

Back at the party..

Thank god it's not another gay party :D and finally Eu Gene decided to show up, he even brought his Mah Jong Table




Saw that? I think he earned at least 50 or something, you better TREAT ME TO SOMETHING!




We have the girls DDR-ing all the way, and I saw Guan's sister just own the whole game. Phew, luckily I wasn't the one going up against her =X




Eu Gene's future wife, *hint hint* is lucky cause she'd catch him drinking wherever,whenever. Just look at his face, even more red than his shirt!



What's this? Well this is a mixture of curry and orange and beer and some snacks. By far the most disgusting thing I've ever smelled/seen.

Well I guess that's all for now, I don't even have energy to do anything and yet I'm blogging? Short post for now, I'll update soon enough.

Lifeless like mad, I think I might end up missing two parties ._. Laters

No comments: